• Non Solvent Epoxy- 100% solids
• 2 part 1:1 Ratio
• 5 cure time • Clear Epoxy
• Bonds to a wide variety of surfaces and large gap filling
• 9 oz kits
• Ideal for bonding in submerged water applications
• Pen Kit assembly when extended work life is required
• Waterproof finish
• General bonding
• Mixing Note: Mixing a large curing mass, such as one cup of Epoxy in a cup, will create heat that may brown the color of the cured Epoxy. Avoid this by mixing small batches of Epoxy at a time.
• Shelf Life Note: Epoxy may gel or crystallize in the bottle over an extended period, especially in cool environments. To thin thickened epoxy, place the bottle in hot tap water (or microwave for 5-10 seconds at a time) will bring the Epoxy back into solution. Cool before using.