Carter and Son Toolworks 3/8" Bedan
3/8" Bedan - Carter and Son Toolworks
A nifty tool with a variety of uses such as cutting beads on between center pieces, forming a chucking foot on a bowl, and making plunge cuts on boxes.
What makes a 5-star 3/8” bedan:
- Unique round tang ensures strength, stability & longevity
- Superior M42 high speed steel with a 10% cobalt content, for unparalleled edge holding
- M42 HSS' unique durability and razor edge mean less grinding and cleaner cuts
- Put comfort and control first with an interchangeable aluminum handle
- Handcrafted in the USA, and backed by a lifetime guarantee and hassle-free returns
- Shipped sharp and ready to use!
- Blade measures 3/8” outside diameter x 9-1/2” overall
- 1/2” tang diameter
- 12” x 3/4” handle & 1/2” adapter