Aurora Bright Magnetic Lamp - NEW upgrades
Be sure to scroll down and look at other views of this great lamp in use.
Just when we thought it couldn't get any better we have improved the Aurora Magnetic Lamp with this new model. CCT is 5500-6000 which is perfect for illumination and finding those hard to see scratches.
1. This lamp is more durable than our old design and has 500 Lumens.
2. Lamp head is narrow and its power and will shine through many woods for thin turning operations.
3. It has a thick power cord for 110 volt operation and no longer has a controller at the plug like the old model.
4. Easy to use push button on/off switch at the top of the lamp which replaces the toggle on the older model which often broke if dropped.
5. The flex shaft will stay where you put it and has a light rubber coating for protection and better grip.
6. Now boasting a 100,000-hour, 110 volt LED this lamp puts out exceptional light that you'll love.
7. This extra strong magnet has a 220 lb pull breakaway force, and an aluminum faceplate and switch for durability.
8. The lamp support pipe orientation is 90-degrees to the lamp head which lends itself to headstock mounting with a graceful curve to illuminate your work.
9. Full nine foot power cord will help you reach your power source.
PLEASE CALL FOR SPECIAL CLUB PRICING or MULTIPLE UNIT PURCHASES!
WARRANTY - The Aurora Lathe Lamp is covered by a 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Should your lamp fail for any reason please contact Buffalo Woodturning Products at firstname.lastname@example.org OR KJR Distributing at email@example.com for return authorization. This warranty does not cover misuse of the lamp for purposes which it was not intended or damage caused by misuse or neglect. Management reserves the right to inspect returned lamp and at its sole discretion determine if an unwarrantable condition exists