PM2013B, 20-Inch Woodworking Bandsaw, 5HP, 1PH 230V
Powermatic PM2013B, 20-Inch Woodworking Bandsaw, 5HP, 1PH 230V
At Powermatic, we believe that ambition is the fuel that drives progress. Every product we engineer is born out of the same idea: How can we empower woodworkers to do more? In shops across the world, craftsmen are continually pushing the limits of their creativity, and in turn, challenging us to provide the best tools for the job. When we reimagined our line of bandsaws, we not only set out to meet their ambitions, but to exceed them. Larger projects and larger workpieces call for more power, more resaw capacity and more cast iron. This bandsaw also features the legendary quality, precision and attention to detail that has been helping woodworkers expand their ambition for more than ninety years.
Blade tension release with electrical interlock prevents the bandsaw from starting when the blade is detensioned
Exclusive Powermatic T-square style Accu-Fence® maximizes accuracy and safety
Heavy duty upper wheel support and tracking mechanism for smooth operation
High end blade guides with tool less adjustment provide stability, increasing cut accuracy
Rack and pinion table tilt system allows for easy and accurate adjustments
Solid cast iron upper and lower wheels create the momentum needed for heavy resaw
Sturdy cast iron table and trunnion assembly offers maximum rigidity for large work pieces
Accu-Fence has complete adjustability for aligning to blade and squaring to table
|Blade Length (In.)||170|
|Blade Speed (SFPM)||2300/4400|
|Cutting Capacity Height (In.)||18|
|Cutting Capacity Width (In.)||20.0000|
|Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM)||600|
|Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.)||4|
|Minimum Saw Blade Width (In.)||1/4|
|Motor Power (HP)||5|
|Motor Voltage (V.)||230|
|Prewired Voltage (V.)||230|
|Prop 65||Cancer and Reproductive Harm|
|Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.)||30|
|Table Height from Floor (In.)||36|
|Table T-Slot (In.)||3/4|
|Table Tilt (Deg.)||45 Right / 10 Left|
- There is no shipping cost if picked up at our store
- There is an additional $75.00 shipping charge for this item if shipped to your home/business which is billed separately after the order has been placed.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 business days.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no additional charge for this.
- The delivery truck will need a lift gate if a loading dock is not available. There is no additional charge for this.
- Items shipped by truck are to be delivered to curbside only.