Laguna 14|12 Bandsaw - List Price $1,599.00 - Sale $14,39.00 November 20th - Dec. 4th ... Order Shipped to your home or For In-Store Pick Up
Laguna 14|12 Bandsaw
List Price $1,599.00 - Sale $1,439.00 November 20th - Dec. 4th
The 14|12 Bandsaw is a 110 Volt saw that feels like a 220. Features include pyramid shaped spine, 1 ¾ HP TEFC Motor, quick release tension, 115 volt outlet and micro polished 21 X 16″ table mounted onto oversized Trunion paired with Aluminum Hi/Low Fence. Solid Cast Wheels are electronically, dynamically balanced & fitted with polyurethane one-piece tires designed to run cooler & last longer than conventional tires. The worm gear & pinion is ultra-smooth and engineered to have minimum flex even when fully extended. This is a trade mark of Laguna, just like the famous ceramic Laguna guides. Double windows allows you to check both tension & tracking while the machine is running.
**Shown with optional Wheel Kit & Light System
14|12 Bandsaw Specs:
- Laguna Guides
- 4″ Dust Port -Table Height 38″
- 110 Volt Outlet -Tension Window
- Tension Indicator
- Tracking Window
- Cast Iron Wheels
- 45° Table Tilt Right
- 7° Table Tilt Left
- 90° Positive Stop
- 21 1/2″ x 16″ Table
- Quick-Release Tension
- Rack & Pinion Upper Guide
- Heavy Duty Cast Trunion 8″ x 13″
- Included: 6 Ft Cord w/plug, Nema: 5-15P
- Premium Anodized Aluminum Throat Plate
- Hi/Low Aluminum Fence 18″ x 5 1/2″ x 1/2 ”
- Dual Voltage Motor 115/230, Pre-Wired 115 Volt
- Motor: 14/7 Amp TEFC
- HP: 1-3/4 -115/230 V
- Safety Key
- 12″ Resaw
- Stand Included
- Blade Length: 115″
- Min. Blade Width: 1/8″
- Max. Blade Width: 3/4″ -Illuminated On/Off Switch
- There is an additional $75.00 shipping charge for this item which is billed separately after the order has been placed.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 business days.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no additional charge for this.
- The delivery truck will need a lift gate if a loading dock is not available. There is no additional charge for this.
- Items shipped by truck are to be delivered to curbside only.
Optional 14|12 Pro Light Short Arm
Our halogen high intensity light for the 14|12 bandsaw provides exceptional lighting for your work. Installation is a breeze with no drilling required, just a 110v outlet to plug it into!
- Swivels 220°
- 110 Volt / 50 Watt
- Tilts Vertically 320°
- Built-in Transformer
- Independent ON/OFF
- Ribbed Aluminum Case
- Bright, Glare-Free Flood Light
- Reinforced Glass, Dustproof Design
- Designed for Even Light Distribution
- Does Not Require Saw to Be Turned On
HALOSTAR 50 W 12 V GY6.35
HALOSTAR Standard | Low-voltage halogen lamps with pin base
Optional Bandsaw Mobility Kit - MBA14/12 WHEEL SYSTEM
14|12, 14|bx, 18|bx, 18|cx
360° Omni-Directional, rubber-coated wheels
Easy install with no drilling required
Pedal raises & lowers front wheel