Laguna JX|8 ShearTec: II Jointer - List $3,199.00 - Sale $2,879.00 November 20th - Dec. 4th
Laguna JX|8 ShearTec: II Jointer
List $3,199.00 - Sale $2,879.00 November 20th - Dec. 4th
(We take a $100.00 down payment when processing the order and bill the balance when it ships)
The Laguna JX|8 ShearTec II is loaded with highly desirable features to make jointing safer and more enjoyable. The JX|8 is available in 2 versions. This version is the 220 volt 3 HP version.
JX|8 ShearTec II Standard Features:
- Parallelogram Table Adjustments - Table depth adjustments travel along an arc to keep the same distance to the cutterhead through its travel
- Emergency “Knee-Stop” - The new knee stop uses a body-length bar at knee height to shut off the JX jointer. This important safety feature allows the machine operator to stop the machine quickly at any position along the front of the machine while keeping hands on the workpiece.
- New Ergonomic Machine Body - The new JX Series machine body has been redesigned with a “toe-kick” to allow the user to position themself closer to the machine tables and to move safer and easier along the length of the machine.
- In-feed Support Roller - Infeed tables are now fitted with pull-out support roller to help support longer materials.
- ShearTec II Cutterhead - The ShearTec II cuttherhead comes as standard equipment on JX|8 ShearTec II Jointer. The ShearTec II is a 6-row carbide insert cutterhead that produces a superior surface finish on all woods including challenging hardwoods. The ShearTec II knives and fasteners have a T-step design to maximize clamping force on the knives preventing knife cracking and chatter. The 4-sided carbide insert knives produce a shear cut for flawless results. The ShearTec II cutterhead has deep grooves that make the cutterhead very quiet and improve shaving ejection. The 4-sided knives can be rotated for a new cutting edge without need for a knife setting jig.
- Built-In Wheels - No need to purchase a separate mobility kit.
- Cast-Iron Tables and Fence
Motor: 220v 3HP 1phase 60hz/12 Amp.
Bed Size: 8 x 72"
Infeed Table Pull-out Extension: 8"
Rabbeting Capacity: 1/2"
Fence Size: 38"x 4-3/4" Cast Iron
Fence Tilt: ±45/90°
Max. Depth of Cut: 1/8"
Table height from floor: 31"
Safety bar shut-off: Yes
Bracket to mount Light: No
110v outlet for light: No
Bracket to mount Feeder: No
Dust Port Diameter: 4"
Cutterhead Insert #: 54 x 4-sided Carbide, 6 Row
Cutterhead RPM: 5500
Cutterhead Diameter: 3-1/8"
Bed Adjustment: Parallelogram
Built-in infeed extend plastic roller 8"
Magnetic Switch: Yes (B/W)
Plug NEMA 6-20P
Dimensions set up approx.: 75-1/2"x 26-1/2"
Dimensions Shipping: 76" x 25"x 41"
Net/Ship Weight # of boxes: Lbs. 380/495 1 Box