Laguna PX|20 ShearTec: II Planer - List $5,499.00 - Sale $4,949.00 November 20th - Dec. 4th
Laguna PX|20 ShearTec: II Planer
List $5,499.00 - Sale $4,949.00 November 20th - Dec. 4th
The all-new PX|20 planer signals an innovative new design for Laguna planers. The Laguna PX|16 is loaded with new ergonomic features to make woodworking safer and more enjoyable.
PX|20 ShearTec II Standard Features:
- Infeed and Outfeed Rollers - The PX|20 features infeed and outfeed rollers to assist with material loading and feeding while keeping a compact footprint
- Digital Readout - The DRO has been moved to the control panel to provide better ergonomics and make precision settings easier
- Ergonomic Control Panel - Machine controls have been moved to the control panel at the top of the machine and angled toward the machine operator for easy access and better visibility. Combined with the new cabinet, the PX|20 sports a sleek, modern design
- Improved Dust Collection - The 4” diameter dust chute offers the option to point to right or left to optimize dust collection system layout
- 4-Post Bed Support - Provides precise and consistent performance with every cut
- ShearTec II Cutterhead - The ShearTec II cuttherhead comes as standard equipment on PX|20 Planer. The ShearTec II is a 6-row carbide insert cutterhead that produces a superior surface finish on all woods including challenging hardwoods. The ShearTec II knives and fasteners have a T-step design to maximize clamping force on the knives preventing knife cracking and chatter. The 4-sided carbide insert knives produce a shear cut for flawless results. The ShearTec II cutterhead has deep grooves that make the cutterhead very quiet and improve shaving ejection. The 4-sided knives can be rotated for a new cutting edge without the need for a knife setting jig
- Serrated Infeed Roller - The serrated infeed roller and pressure bar are mounted close to the cutterhead to virtually eliminate snipe
Motor: 220v 5HP 1phase 60hz/23Amp.
Bed Size: 20 x 21-1/2"
Pull-Out Extension: 4"
Max. Depth of cut: 1/4"
Max. Stock Thickness: 8"
Min. Stock Thickness: 1/4"
Min. Stock Length: 8"
Max. Stock Width: 20"
Feed Speed: 16 & 28 FPM
Dust Port Diameter: 4" LEFT and RIGHT
Cutterhead RPM: 5000
Cutterhead Diameter: 3"
Cutterhead Insert #: 138 x 4-sided Carbide, 6 Row
Thickness Readout: Wixey DRO
Top cover clear window
Top cover return rollers
Dimensions set up approx.: 36"x36"
Dimensions Shipping: 42"x30"x46"
Net/Ship Weight # of boxes: lbs. 535/638 1Box
**There is an option to have this machine delivered to your home direct from the manufacturer for an additional cost of $100.00 (see the options in the drop-down menu at check-out)