Laguna Revo 18|36 Lathe 220 Volt - List $2,999.00 - Sale $2,699.00 November 20th - 27th
Laguna Revo 18|36 Lathe 220 Volt
List $2,999.00 - Sale $2,699.00 November 20th - 27th
The First feature that will catch your attention is undoubtedly the ergonomic angled control panel made from anodized aluminum. The blue hue of the DRO along with the beautiful, knurled control knob fitted with a rubber grip signals this is no ordinary lathe. The bed is made from steel which allows the cast iron headstock to travel incredibly smoothly. Steel is the preferred material due to its well-known longevity & strength. Electronic variable speed is obtained via a VFD that converts 1 phase input to 3 phase output, so even at low settings you will get an incredible amount of torque. The DRO gives you an accurate RPM readout at all times any fine adjustments are made electronically. Changing from high to low settings is made easy by using the quick release handle. The headstock & tailstock lock handles are situated on the back to eliminate any interruptions to your workflow. Ergonomically designed handles use a cam lock resulting in a firm feel with no deflection.
- Electrical: 2HP, 220 Volt, 60 hz
- Motor: Induction, 1725 RPM, TEFC
- VFD: Delta S1 Variable Frequency Drive
- Phase: 1 Phase input, 3 Phase output
- Poly-Groove Drive Belt w EZ Access
- Recommended Breaker: 20 Amp
- Spring Loaded Spindle Lock
- Max. Outboard Swing: 32”
- Swing over Banjo: 13 ½”
- Steel Bed: ASTM A36
- Spindle Taper: MT#2
- Toolrest Post Size: 1”
- Swing over Bed: 18”
- RPM High:135-3500
- RPM Low: 50-1300
- Tailstock Quill: 4 ½”, Engraved, Self-Ejecting
- Floor to Spindle Center: 41 ½” w Pads
- Front Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6207LLU
- Rear Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6205LLU
- Spindle Index #: 14/36/48 w Lock
- Distance between Centers: 36”
- Headstock Through-Bore: 3/8”
- Headstock Travel: Full Length
- Tailstock Through-Bore: 3/8”
- Tailstock Storage of centers
- Spindle Size: 1 ¼” X8 TPI RH
- Floor to Bed: 32 ½” w Pads
- Floor Space: W 60” D 26” H 47”
- Weight (Ship): 570 Lbs.
- There is an additional $75.00 shipping charge for this item which is billed separately after the order has been placed.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 business days.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no additional charge for this.
- The delivery truck will need a lift gate if a loading dock is not available. There is no additional charge for this.
- Items shipped by truck are to be delivered to curbside only.
- 220 Volt
- Long Arm Design
- Swivels 220°
- 12 Volt/50 Watt
- Tilts Vertically 320°
- Built-in Transformer
- Independent ON/OFF
- Ribbed Aluminum Case
- Bright, Glare-Free Flood Light
- Reinforced Glass, Dustproof Design
- Designed for Even Light Distribution
- Does Not Require Lathe to Be Turned On
- Fits 220 volt 14BX Bandsaw, 1836 REVO, 2436 REVO
HALOSTAR 50 W 12 V GY6.35
HALOSTAR Standard | Low-voltage halogen lamps with pin base