SuperMax 13" Combo Brush/Drum Sander, 110V (includes 1 brush) ETA For Delivery 01-18-22
SuperMax 13" Combo Brush/Drum Sander, 110V (includes 1 brush)
Your Price: $4,499.00
Part Number: SUPMX-91067
Availability: ETA 1-18-22
Feature: Comes with 1 free brush
The 13" Combination Brush/Drum is the answer to your production bottleneck. Developed with mouldings in mind, this versatile sander can tackle every step in your finishing process, from sanding raw wood to sanding in between coats of stain or primer. Read about other applications below.
This model features a 1-3/4 HP motor, and can handle stock up to 4" thick, or as thin as 1/32". It can also be equipped with an optional sanding drum for surface sanding.
- Raw Wood Sanding | White Wood Sanding
- Break sharp edges
- Open grain for even finish absorption
- Blend out minor defects
- Sealer Sanding | Primer Sanding | Scuff Sanding
- Removes raised fibers and grain (denib/defuzz)
- Degloss previously finished wood
- Clean reclaimed wood
- Wire Brushing
- Distress (weathered/Southwest finish)
- Pull out soft grain to create textured surface
- Sanding Capacity: Maximum Width (in): 13 Minimum Length (in): 9 Maximum Thickness (in): 4, varies with drum/brush style Minimum Thickness (in): 1/32*
- Dimensions (in): 35L x 42W x 44H
- Drum (in): 5 x 13 extruded aluminum.
- Brush (in): 6-8 typical diameter.
- Speed: ranged variable RPM, 400-1200
- Dust Hood: 1- 4" port, hinged at back, 600 CFM min. recommended
- Conveyor Motor: 43 in.-lb. torque, ranged variable, 0-10 FPM
- Drive Motor (TEFC): 1-3/4 HP
- Power Requirements: 110 Volt, 20 amp service
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 300 (approx., varies based on how equipped)