LAGUNA REVO 12|16
LAGUNA REVO 12|16
Available 8-27-21 If Ordered Today. Containers have been selling out before they arrive so get one ordered today. (We take a $100.00 down payment when processing the order and bill the balance when it ships)
The definitive midi-lathe, Laguna’s REVO 12|16 encapsulates the prestige of Laguna in a small package. Featuring a Pulse Width Modulation system motor to maintain consistent torque at any speed, one step cam-action belt change with magnetic door housing, and a luxury banjo w/45º chamfered edge.
The 1216 controls the 1hp DC motor using pulse width modulation. A big problem with DC motor control is torque in the low speeds, and you will find many MIDI lathes with the lowest speed of 250RPM and higher because of this. This is because the cost effect controllers introduce resistance into the voltage to limit the power, which reduces the speed but also reduces the torque at the same rate. PWM will deliver full torque across the entire speed range. This allows for tremendous torque in low speeds which is helpful when roughing and precision work. This also allows for outboard turning up to a 16” bowl on a mid-sized lathe.
- Motor: 1 HP DC Permanent Magnet Motor
- Controller: Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- Electrical Requirements: 110V-1PH-60HZ
- Recommended Breaker Size: 110V – 15 AMP
- Speed Range High 650 – 3500 RPM
- Speed Range Mid 325 – 1750 RPM
- Speed Range Low 50 – 525 RPM
- Distance Between Centers 15.5”
- Swing Over Bed 12-1/2”
- Swing Over Banjo 9-1/2”
- Max. Outboard Swing 16”
- Spindle Bore 3/8”
- Spindle Taper MT2
- Spindle Thread 1”x 8 TPI (both ends)
- Front Bearing 6006LLU
- Rear Bearing 6005LLU
- Indexing 24 positions w/ Lock
- Drive belt Poly-V Belt 6 Grooves
- Tail stock quill travel 2-1/2”
- Tail stock taper MT2
- Bed Length 29.4”
- Tool Rest Length 6”
- Tool Rest Post Dia. 1”
- Faceplate Dia. 3”
- Certification CSA C/US 256540
- Floor to bed height 6.7” no pads
- Floor to Spindle Center 13” no pads
- Overall Size L29.4” W8.9” H17.4”
- Shipping Dimensions L35.8” W14.6” H20.5”
- Net Weight 118 LBS
- Shipping Weight 125 LBS
- There is an additional $75.00 shipping charge for this item which is billed separately after the order has been placed unless it is purchased locally.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer unless it is purchased locally.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: This lathe is consistently on back-order unless it is available from stock in our store. Call for availability.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no additional charge for this.
- The delivery truck will need a lift gate if a loading dock is not available. There is no additional charge for this.
- Items shipped by truck are to be delivered to curbside only.
We Also Recommend
NOVA 1624 II Wood Lathe With Available Optional DVR 1624 Package Drive Upgrade Motor (Choose Options Below)