Carter & Son - Mike Mahoney’s - The Bottom Feeder
Excels at tackling endgrain at the interior bottom of a bowl.
What makes a 5-star bottom feeder?
- 5/8” parabolic bowl gouge
- Shipped sharp with the grind found at Mahoney’s lathe (easily duplicated using a Wolverine jig)
- Polished flute for efficient chip-flow and a razor edge
- Superior M42 high speed steel ensures less grinding & cleaner cuts
- Put comfort and control first with an aluminum handle
- Completely interchangeable handle system
- 100% American manufacturing backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Blade measures 5/8” outside diameter x 13” overall
- Parabolic flute, ground at 50º
- 5/8” tang diameter
- 16” or 22” x 3/4” handle & 5/8” adapter