Laguna Revo 18|36 Lathe
Laguna Revo 18|36 Lathe 110 Volt
Products have been selling out before they arrive so get one ordered today. (We take a $100.00 down payment when processing the order and bill the balance when it ships)
The First feature that will catch your attention is undoubtedly the ergonomic angled control panel made from anodized aluminum. The blue hue of the DRO along with the beautiful, knurled control knob fitted with a rubber grip signals this is no ordinary lathe. The bed is made from steel which allows the cast iron headstock to travel incredibly smoothly. Steel is the preferred material due to its well-known longevity & strength. Electronic variable speed is obtained via a VFD that converts 1 phase input to 3 phase output, so even at low settings you will get an incredible amount of torque. The DRO gives you an accurate RPM readout at all times any fine adjustments are made electronically. Changing from high to low settings is made easy by using the quick release handle. The headstock & tailstock lock handles are situated on the back to eliminate any interruptions to your workflow. Ergonomically designed handles use a cam lock resulting in a firm feel with no deflection.
- Electrical: 1.5HP, 110 Volt, 60 hz
- Motor: Induction, 1725 RPM, TEFC
- VFD: Delta S1 Variable Frequency Drive
- Phase: 1 Phase input, 3 Phase output
- Poly-Groove Drive Belt w EZ Access
- Recommended Breaker: 20 Amp
- Spring Loaded Spindle Lock
- Max. Outboard Swing: 32”
- Swing over Banjo: 13 ½”
- Steel Bed: ASTM A36
- Toolrest Post Size: 1”
- Spindle Taper: MT#2
- Swing over Bed: 18”
- RPM High:135-3500
- RPM Low: 50-1300
- Tailstock Quill: 4 ½”, Engraved, Self-Ejecting
- Floor to Spindle Center: 41 ½” w Pads
- Front Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6207LLU
- Rear Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6205LLU
- Spindle Index #: 14/36/48 w Lock
- Distance between Centers: 36”
- Headstock Through-Bore: 3/8”
- Headstock Travel: Full Length
- Tailstock Through-Bore: 3/8”
- Tailstock Storage of centers
- Spindle Size: 1 ¼” X8 TPI RH
- Floor to Bed: 32 ½” w Pads
- Floor Space: W 60” D 26” H 47”
- Weight (Ship): 570 Lbs.
- There is an additional $75.00 shipping charge for this item which is billed separately after the order has been placed.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 business days.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no additional charge for this.
- The delivery truck will need a lift gate if a loading dock is not available. There is no additional charge for this.
- Items shipped by truck are to be delivered to curbside only.
Optional 110-volt Halogen Flood light with long articulating arm. Ribbed aluminum case, Dust-Proof, Bright Glare-Free with independent on/off. 12-Volt/50-Watt Built-in Transformer. No drilling required on following models. Fits 14/12 Bandsaw, 14BX Bandsaw (110-volt version) and Revo 18/36 Lathe.
- 12-Volt/50-Watt bulb with Built-in Transformer
- Fits 14/12 bandsaw, 14BX bandsaw, and Revo 18/36 lathe
Optional Deluxe Wheel System
SKU: ALAREVO18 Wheel System
The Wheel System is designed for both the Revo 12|16 and 18|36, allowing maximum stability by letting the Revo 12|16 or 18|36 to only sit on the four pads when in use. When moving the Revo 18|36, all four swiveling casters are engaged. Dual Gas Struts make raising & lowering ultra-smooth.