NEW** NOVA PRO-TEK SERIES SUPERNOVA2 CHUCK & JAWS
NOVA PRO-TEK SERIES G3 CHUCK & JAWS
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Premium rust resistant nickel plating, ideal for turning green wood.
- Stronger and more versatile 50mm/2” PRO-TEK Jaws with an improved dovetail AND serrated profile for maximum control. The unique woodworking dovetail profile pulls the project into the chuck and holds round and square blanks firmly.
- Precision laser etched jaw numbering allowing ease of jaw and slide alignment, positioning and change out.
- Upgraded 6 point star fasteners exerting more torque with ease, offering better holding power and minimizing strip out for longer life.
- Jaw fastening wrench upgraded to T-bar handle (from hex wrench) for reduced stripping; and enabling quicker tightening of screws which are easier on hands.
- Intuitive clockwise scroll rotation for ease of use.
- CNC precision machined for unparalleled tolerances and accuracy.
- Fully sealed indexing backing plate reinforced with stranded glass fibers for extreme durability that protects the internal gearing from moisture and debris creating low maintenance and ensuring a longer life.
- Stand out NOVA RED backing plate adds an additional safety measure for use in operation.
- Powerful geared grip delivers tremendous slide holding power.
- Self-lubricating copper-infused precision-cast jaw slides for effortless movement and resistance to wear and tear.
- Single-handed operation offers fast and convenient mounting for your project: quicker setup equals more time to turn.
- Captured pinion and ball nose hex wrench with large, easy grip handle allows unique tilt-away action especially handy when working with larger workpieces.
- Rotation arrow for easy reference and fast opening and closing action.
- Auto safety stop feature to keep Jaw slides from protruding past the chuck body.
- Jaw mounting profile is cross-compatible with all NOVA chucks.
- NOVA’s Spindle Adaptor system — fit your NOVA Insert chuck to various lathe spindle threads.
- Safe Lock woodworm screw included for fast mounting of rough material.
- FREE! NOVA microfiber workshop towel (11.5" x 10.5") to help keep your chuck and jaws well maintained.
- 6 Year Full Replacement Warranty — Best in Market!
• Recommended for lathes from 350mm/14” to 508mm/20” diameter swing. Diameter 98.5mm/3.84", height 48mm/1.87".
• PRO-TEK Jaws (50mm/2") for projects up to 310mm/12″ bowl and up to 150mm/6″ length spigots - included.
• 24 Division Index built into the backing plate design.
• Insert required (sold separately).
23262 NOVA PRO-TEK SUPERNOVA2 INSERT CHUCK & JAWS
Includes 50mm Jaws
23108 NOVA PRO-TEK SUPERNOVA2 INSERT CHUCK BUNDLE
Includes 50mm Jaws; 100mm Jaws; 130mm Jaws