Hold Fast V812 Vacuum Generator
Now more vacuum and more vacuum volume as you increase air pressure up to 85PSI.
- Supply air at 90psi allows you to increase air pressure resulting in increased vacuum and vacuum volume by turning the regulator knob on the V810R.
- Typical vacuum at 70PSI= 21"hg
- Typical vacuum at 85PSI = 25"+hg
- Typical vacuum volume at 85PSI = .6CFM
- Compressed air consumption = 1.2 CFM @ 85PSI
- Note: as the air pressure increases from 70 to 85psi so does the air consumption from your air compressor making it cycle more often. Over 85 psi does not benifit the vacuum - just uses more compressed air