JET 6" Long Bed Wood Jointer with Helical Head Kit
JET 6" Long Bed Wood Jointer with Helical Head Kit JJ-6HHDX
Any serious woodworker knows that square and flat stock is the key to producing fine work, so it’s time to skip the hand tools and graduate to the JJ-6HHDX 6” long bed jointer. This beast boasts a helical insert cutterhead with staggered carbide inserts yet runs quietly and smoothly. Its exclusive front-mounted table adjustment handwheels make quick, easy and accurate corrections. Extra-long heavy-duty cast iron infeed and outfeed tables with precision-machined finish allow jointing of longer boards without tipping. Best of all, it comes with JET’s industry-leading customer service professionals standing by to assist from setup to output.
- Helical cutterhead with indexable carbide inserts for a superior finish and quieter cut
- Extra-long heavy-duty cast iron infeed and outfeed tables with precision machined finish
- Two-way tilting fence with positive stops at 45° and 90° to handle bevel operations
- EXCLUSIVE front-mounted table adjustment handwheels make quick, easy and accurate corrections
- Industrial push-button controls are conveniently placed for easy access
- Built-in dust chute with 4" port connects to your collection system for efficient dust/chip disposal
- Center fence controls are conveniently mounted to allow quick adjustments
- Powerful 1HP motor easily handles the toughest jointing tasks
- Heavy-duty, one-piece steel closed stand includes mounting tabs for increased stability
- Number of Knives: 27
- Helical Knife Size: 15 x 15 x 2.5 in. (L x W x T)
- Cutterhead Diameter: 2-1/2 in.
- Cutterhead Speed: 6000 RPM
- Cutting Capacity: 6 x 1/2 in. (W x D)
- Table Size: 56 x 7-3/8 in. (L x W)
- Table Height from Floor: 31-1/4 in.
- Infeed Table Length: 27 in.
- Outfeed Table Length: 27-3/8 in.
- Fence Size: 32-3/4 x 3-7/8 in. (L x H)
- Fence Tilt: 45 L, 45 R (Deg.)
- Fence Positive Stops: 45 L, 45, 90 R (Deg.)
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350 CFM
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4 in.
- Motor Power: 1 HP
- Motor Voltage: 115/230v
- Prewired Voltage: 115v
- Motor Phase: 1 PH
- Motor Amps: 13/6.5
**$100.00 Shipping Charge Will Be Added at Check-out or you can select the option to pick up at the store and save the shipping cost.