LAGUNA 14|Bx Bandsaw - Pricing Will Increase 6-01-21
LAGUNA 14|Bx Bandsaw
Main differences from 14|12:
Solid one-piece Frame
Frame is heavier Gauge
Magnetic On/Off Switch
Disc-Brake w/ Micro-Switch
Dual light mounting positions
- 1.75 HP, 14 Amp, TEFC
- 110 Volt Outlet for Light
- 6 ft. Cord w/ Nema Plug: 5-15P
- Weight (Net/Ship): 260/320 Lbs.
- 1 Phase, 2.5HP, 9.8Amp, TEFC
- 220 Volt Outlet for Light
- 6 ft. Cord w/Nema Plug: 6-15P
- Weight (Net/Ship): 270/330 Lbs
- 12” Resaw
- Height: 70 ¼”
- 21 ½” X 16” Table
- Table Height: 38”
- 7° Table Tilt Left
- 2 X 4” Dust Ports
- Blade Length: 115”
- Cast Iron Wheels
- Magnetic Starter
- Dual Light Mount
- 45° Table Tilt Right
- Max. Blade Width: ¾”
- Pyramid-Shaped Spine
- Min. Blade Width: 1/8”
- Footprint: 17 ½” X 22 ½”
- Quick Release Tension
- Magnetic Blade Guard
- Laguna Ceramic Guides
- Hi/Low aluminum Fence
- Worm Gear Rack & Pinion
- Massive Cast Trunion 8”X13”
- There is an additional $75.00 shipping charge for this item which is billed separately after the order has been placed.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 business days.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no additional charge for this.
- The delivery truck will need a lift gate if a loading dock is not available. There is no additional charge for this.
- Items shipped by truck are to be delivered to curbside only.
Optional Halogen Light With Transformer 110v
10 volt Halogen Flood light with long articulating arm. Ribbed aluminum case, Dust-Proof, Bright Glare-Free with independent on/off. 12 Volt/50 Watt Built-in Transformer. No drilling required on following models. Fits 14/12 Bandsaw, 14BX Bandsaw (110 volt version) and Revo 18/36 Lathe.
- 110 volt
- 12 Volt/50 Watt bulb with Built-in Transformer
- Fits 14/12 bandsaw, 14BX bandsaw, and Revo 18/36 lathe
HALOSTAR 50 W 12 V GY6.35
HALOSTAR Standard | Low-voltage halogen lamps with pin base
Optional Bandsaw Mobility Kit - MBA14/12 WHEEL SYSTEM
14|12, 14|bx, 18|bx, 18|cx
360° Omni-Directional, rubber-coated wheels
Easy install with no drilling required
Pedal raises & lowers front wheel
We Also Recommend
NOVA 1624 II Wood Lathe With Available Optional DVR 1624 Package Drive Upgrade Motor (Choose Options Below)