Laguna JX|8 QuadTec: I Jointer ETA For Delivery 11-04-21
Laguna JX|8 QuadTec: I Jointer
Available 10-19-21 If Ordered Today. Containers have been selling out before they arrive so get one ordered today. (We take a $100.00 down payment when processing the order and bill the balance when it ships)
Your Price: $2,599.00
Part Number: MJ8x72E-0130
Availability: ETA 11/04/2021
All-new for 2021, the Laguna JX|8 QuadTec I is loaded with highly desirable features to make jointing safer and more enjoyable. The JX|8 is available in 2 versions. This version is the 110 Volt 1.75 HP version.
JX|8 Quadtec I Standard Features:
- Parallelogram Table Adjustments - Table depth adjustments travel along an arc to keep the same distance to the cutterhead through its travel
- Emergency “Knee-Stop” - The new knee stop uses a body-length bar at knee height to shut off the JX jointer. This important safety feature allows the machine operator to stop the machine quickly at any position along the front of the machine while keeping hands on the workpiece
- New Ergonomic Machine Body - The new JX Series machine body has been redesigned with a “toe-kick” to allow the user to position themself closer to the machine tables and to move safer and easier along the length of the machine
- In-feed Support Roller - Infeed tables are now fitted with pull-out support roller to help support longer materials
- QuadTec I Cutterhead - The all-new QuadTec I cuttherhead comes as standard equipment on the new JX-8 QuadTec I jointer. The QuadTec I produces an amazing surface finish on all woods including difficult hardwoods. The QuadTec I uses 4-sided carbide insert knives that are quieter and much more durable compared to straight HSS knives. The 4-sided knives can be rotated for a new cutting edge without the need for a knife setting jig
- Built-In Wheels - No need to purchase a separate mobility kit
- Cast-Iron Tables and Fence
Motor: 110v 1.75HP 1phase 60hz/15 Amp.
Bed Size: 8 x 72"
Infeed Table Pull-out Extension: 8"
Rabbeting Capacity: 1/2"
Fence Size: 38" x 4-3/4" Cast Iron
Fence Tilt: ±45/90°
Max. Depth of Cut: 1/8"
Table height from floor: 31"
Safety bar shut-off: Yes
Bracket to mount Light: No
110V outlet for light: No
Bracket to mount Feeder: No
Dust Port Diameter: 4"
Built-in infeed extend plastic roller 8”
Magnetic Switch: Yes (B/W)
Cutterhead Insert #: 20 x 4-sided Carbide, 4 Row
Cutterhead RPM: 5500
Cutterhead Diameter: 3-1/8"
Bed Adjustment: Parallelogram
Plug NEMA 5-15P
Dimensions set up approx..: 75-1/2" x 26-1/2"
Dimensions Shipping: 76"x25" x 41"
Net/Ship Weight # of boxes: Lbs. 380/495 1 Box
We Also Recommend
NOVA 1624 II Wood Lathe With Available Optional DVR 1624 Package Drive Upgrade Motor (Choose Options Below)