Laguna LED SpineLock Lamp
The new SpineLock LED lamp with 80 CRI are optimized for the best possible lighting. With the Led benefits of long life, low power consumption, and low heat emission; this makes the Laguna LED line the best machine lamp available.
- Flexible spine that locks in place
- Polyamide Impact Resistant Head
- Compatible with Every Machine
- Low Heat & Energy Consumption
- Casted Impact resistant heads are protecting us for the 2-year warranty we offer on these lights. The heads are water and dust resistant and can withstand a punch well enough for military standards.
- Multiple Join Design. Solid joints are used to allow the user to move the light wherever it needs to be. These joints can easily be tightened and loosened as desired and are prepped with Loctite prior to shipping. The Spinlock light features a sturdy spine that locks into place wherever it is. It does not move.
- 50,000 hour service life (5.7 Years). This means you can turn the light on, and leave it on, for 5.7 years before the bulb dies. This is because LED technology is very efficient, will not get hot, and uses very little electricity to operate.
- 100-240V LED Driver, 110V plug included. Another crucial component to longevity of the light is the driver. Our drivers allow for a voltage input anywhere from 100V to 240V and are equipped standard with a 110V 5-15 plug. This means that if you need 208V or 220V you can simple cut the plug and rewire it to the receptacle.
- Low Heat & Energy Consumption. Based on recent electricity data, the 14W Chameleon lights will only cost $2.56 a year if used for 5 hours every day. Compare this to a typical Halogen Machine light, the cost is up to ten times that, and that is not included replacement bulbs or possible fire hazards.