NOVA 12” Cole Jaws
The NOVA 6040 Cole Jaws are the largest in the range, with a maximum capacity of 12''. They are designed for re-chucking bowls with the bottom side exposed in order to remove chuck marks, add decoration or to re-shape the bottom of the bowl. The 6040 Cole Jaws are suitable for lathes with a minimum 16'' swing diameter. Other NOVA chuck jaw sets (sold separately) can be fitted to the 6040 Cole Jaws for a variety of mounting options, and custom wooden jaws can also be created for unique situations. The optional 6039 Cole Jaw Extensions (#59843, sold separately) extend the maximum diameter from 12'' to 15''.
- Compatible with any NOVA Chuck (Infinity Quick-Change Chuck requires an accessory kit)
- Die-cast aluminium with pre-drilled threaded holes, for precise closing, durability and long life
- Accessory jaws can be attached for more mounting versatility
- Exceptional structural strength
(4) Cole Jaw Segments
(8) Rubber Bumpers
(1) Fastener Kit
(1) Set of Instructions
- Maximum Workpiece Diameter: 12''/304mm
- Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
- Minimum Swing for Lathe: 16''
- Brand: Nova
- NOVA SKU: 6040