NOVA INFINITY ACCESSORY BOWL JAW #1
Important note: Infinity Quick Change System is NOT compatible with the NOVA Precision Midi or NOVA Titan Chuck.
Nova SKU 8301
The NOVA Infinity Quick Change delivers fast and positive jaw changes which are much faster and less hassle than the screw fastening method with the older NOVA chuck models and other chuck brands. The NOVA Infinity Jaw Key and Infinity Jaws Slides are a precision cast metal amalgam 3 times the tensile strength of machine grade steel. Jaw Key positively taper locks into Jaw slide with an embedded dovetail design. A stronger and more rigid bond than the original NOVA Screw on Jaws. The Infinity Jaws are cam locked inline with the forward rotation of the chuck. They are safe to use at higher speeds and larger turning work. The Infinity Jaws are larger, more robust and rigid than the older jaw designs, providing enhanced workholding and turning possibilities. The Infinity Jaws use the well proven NOVA Dovetail Profile, designed to grip the wood firmly for added safety.
The NOVA Infinity Bowl Jaws #1 are capable of holding:
Contracting Grip: Ranges from 16mm/0.63"- 23mm/0.906” (on the NOVA Precision Midi Chuck) through to 16mm/ 0.63"- 50mm/1.969" (on the NOVA Titan II Chuck) For more sizes see the NOVA product information sheet.
Expansion Grip: Ranges from 34mm/1.339"- 41mm/1.614" (on the NOVA Precision Midi Chuck) through to 34mm/ 1.339"- 68mm/2.677" (on the NOVA Titan II Chuck) For more sizes see the NOVA product information sheet
Jaw Spigot Length: 9mm/0.354"
The standard equipment includes 4 x #1 Infinity Bowl Jaws Segments, 1 x Quick Start Instruction Manual. All backed by our comprehensive NOVA 2-Year Full Replacement Warranty. Call our customer service center toll free on 1-866-748-3025.
- Designed to hold small bowls & plates with much stronger Infinity Key grip than the single screw fixing of Nova Traditional JS20N & JS25N Jaws.
- External dovetail to grip internal bowl recess. Internal dovetail to grip bowl foot. Internal shape also grips round dowels firmly by internal front edge and internal matching round spigot support. Capacity Overlaps #2 Bowl Jaw.
- Stronger jaw design, over 12% thicker base, over 16% thicker jaw face than traditional Nova JS25N Jaws for max stability & rigidity for small work.
- Over 30% more external dovetail recess depth compared to traditional Nova JS25N Jaws means more useable grip available
- Designed to hold small footed bowls. The traditional Nova JS25N, JS20N not designed to hold footed bowls.
- Chuck, NOVA, Accessory, 4-Jaw Chuck
- 6-Year Full Replacement