NOVA INFINITY ACCESSORY BOWL JAW #2
Nova SKU 8302
The NOVA Infinity Quick Change delivers fast and positive jaw changes which is much faster and less hassle than the screw fastening method with the older NOVA chuck models and other chuck brands. The NOVA Infinity Jaw Key and Infinity Jaws Slides are a precision cast metal amalgam 3 times the tensile strength of machine grade steel. Jaw Key positively taper locks into Jaw slide with an embedded dovetail design. A stronger and more rigid bond than the original NOVA Screw on Jaws. The Infinity Jaws are cam locked inline with the forward rotation of the chuck. They are safe to use at higher speeds and larger turning work. The Infinity Jaws are larger, more robust and rigid than the older jaw designs, providing enhanced workholding and turning possibilities. The Infinity Jaws use the well proven NOVA Dovetail Profile, designed to grip the wood firmly for added safety.
The NOVA Infinity Bowl Jaws #2 are capable of holding:
Contracting Grip: Ranges from 31mm/1.22"- 38mm/1.496” (on the NOVA Precision Midi Chuck) through to 31mm/ 1.22"- 65mm/2.56" (on the NOVA Titan II Chuck) For more sizes see the NOVA product information sheet
Expansion Grip: Ranges from 51mm/2.008"- 58mm/2.283" (on the NOVA Precision Midi Chuck) through to 51mm/ 1.339"- 85mm/3.35" (on the NOVA Titan II Chuck) For more sizes see the NOVA product information sheet
Jaw Spigot Length: 9mm/0.354"
The standard equipment includes 4 x #2 Infinity Bowl Jaws Segments, 1 x Quick Start Instruction Manual. All backed by our comprehensive NOVA 2-Year Full Replacement Warranty. Call our customer service center toll free on 1-866-748-3025.
- Designed to hold small bowls & plates with much stronger Infinity Key grip than the single screw fixing of Nova Traditional JS20N & JS25N Jaws
- External dovetail to grip internal bowl recess. Internal dovetail to grip bowl foot. Able to grip round dowels. Capacity Overlaps #1 Bowl Jaws
- Stronger jaw design, over 12% thicker base, 30% wider jaw face than traditional Nova JS25N Jaws for max stability & rigidity for small work
- 40% more external dovetail recess depth compared to traditional Nova JS25N Jaws means more useable grip available
- Designed to hold small footed bowls. The traditional Nova JS25N, JS20N not designed to hold footed bowls.
- Chuck, NOVA, Accessory, 4-Jaw Chuck
- 6-Year Full Replacement