NOVA Infinity Accessory Jaw - Bowl Jaw Series #4
Nova SKU 8304
The NOVA Infinity Quick Change delivers fast and positive jaw changes which is much faster and less hassle than the screw fastening method with the older NOVA chuck models and other chuck brands. The NOVA Infinity Jaw Key and Infinity Jaws Slides are a precision cast metal amalgam 3 times the tensile strength of machine grade steel. Jaw Key positively taper locks into Jaw slide an embedded dovetail design. A stronger and more rigid bond than the original NOVA Screw on Jaws. The Infinity Jaws are cam locked inline with the forward rotation of the chuck. They are safe to use at higher speeds and with larger turning work. The Infinity Jaws are larger, more robust and rigid than the older jaw designs, providing enhanced workholding and turning possibilities. The Infinity Jaws use the well proven NOVA Dovetail Profile, designed to grip the wood firmly for added safety.
The NOVA Infinity Bowl Jaws #4 are capable of holding in contraction mode 2.40" to 3.18". For more sizes see the NOVA product information sheet
Expansion Grip: Ranges from 3.346" to 4.13 For more sizes see the NOVA product information sheet
The standard equipment includes 4 x #4 Infinity Bowl Jaws Segments, 1 x Quick Start Instruction Manual. All backed by our comprehensive NOVA 6-Year Full Replacement Warranty.
- Infinity Chuck Jaw designed to hold medium/large bowls, plates & platters.
- External dovetail to grip internal bowl recess. Internal dovetail to grip bowl foot. Able to grip round dowels. Capacity overlaps #3 Bowl jaws
- Wide jaw face and deep dovetails for heavy bowl work with rigid grip
- Takes a footed bowl diameter from 2.5" to 3" (Infinity Chucks or SuperNova 2 Chucks)
- Bowl Dovetail recess diameter from 102mm (4") to 119mm (4.68") Infinity Chuck & SuperNova2
- Chuck, NOVA, Accessory, 4-Jaw Chuck
6-Year Full Replacement