NOVA INFINITY ACCESSORY SAW TOOTH JAW #2
Important note: Infinity Quick Change System is NOT compatible with the NOVA Precision Midi or NOVA Titan Chuck.
Nova SKU 8312
The NOVA Infinity Quick Change delivers fast and positive jaw changes which is much faster and less hassle than the screw fastening method with the older NOVA chuck models and other chuck brands. The NOVA Infinity Jaw Key and Infinity Jaws Slides are a precision cast metal amalgam 3 times the tensile strength of machine grade steel. Jaw Key positively taper locks into Jaw slide with an embedded dovetail design. A stronger and more rigid bond than the original NOVA Screw on Jaws. The Infinity Jaws are cam locked inline with the forward rotation of the chuck. They are safe to use at higher speeds and with larger turning work. The Infinity Jaws are larger, more robust and rigid than the older jaw designs, providing enhanced workholding and turning possibilities. The Infinity Jaws use the well proven NOVA Dovetail Profile, designed to grip the wood firmly for added safety.
The NOVA Infinity Saw Tooth Spigot #2 are capable of holding:
Contracting Grip: Ranges from 46mm/1.811"- 53mm/2.087” (on the NOVA Precision Midi Chuck) through to 46mm/ 1.811"- 80mm/3.15" (on the NOVA Titan II Chuck) For more sizes see the NOVA product information sheet
Expansion Grip: Ranges from 65.8mm/2.591"- 72.8mm/2.866" (on the NOVA Precision Midi Chuck) through to 65.8mm/ 2.591"- 99.8mm/3.929" (on the NOVA Titan II Chuck) For more sizes see the NOVA product information sheet
Jaw Spigot Length: 28.5mm/1.12"
The standard equipment includes 4 x #2 Infinity Bowl Jaws Segments, 1 x Quick Start Instruction Manual. All backed by our comprehensive NOVA 2-Year Full Replacement Warranty. Call our customer service center toll free on 1-866-748-3025.
- Infinity Saw Tooth Chuck Jaw designed for aggressive holding of spigot (tenon) turnings like goblets, hollow form vases & urns.
- Saw Tooth jaw best profile for a solid grip on spigot. Capacity overlaps with #1 & #3 Saw Tooth Jaws.
- Ideal for longer vases and other hollow form work with both inernal & external saw tooth grip available.
- Stronger, more rigid grip for vases and hollow form turning than traditional Nova Jaws.
- Also has external/internal dovetail to mount bowls to provide extension away from chuck face so inside/outside of bowl can be turned.
- Chuck, NOVA, Accessory, 4-Jaw Chuck.
- 6-Year Full Replacement