NOVA Live Center System
With over six functions in one handy unit, this unique live center system provides comprehensive tailstock support for virtually any spindle turning project. It boasts triple-bearing construction for excellent durability and incredibly smooth turning, even when higher speeds or clamping pressures are required. Precision machined from the highest quality materials. Fits all lathes with a standard #2 morse taper tailstock quill.
- Versatile - over 6 mounting options in one handy unit.
- Morse taper allows quick-change capability for fast setups.
- Durable, high-quality triple bearing system.
- Fits all lathes with standard #2 morse taper (2MT) tailstock quill.
- Includes unique stepped cone system as standard, allowing ultra fast and convenient mounting of work.
- Can handle both heavy and delicate work, and hard and soft woods.
- Hollow morse taper allows the user to drill through the live center—ideal for drilling cable routes for lamps and more.
- Instruction manual included.
- Threaded Center: Features an internal thread for mounting either a bolt or a screw (hanger bolt). Enables the center to be used to mount wooden plugs, disks or mandrels to support bowl work or spindle work. With its internal cone form, this center can also be used for quick centerless mounting of square or round spindles up to 8mm wide. The threaded center is also needed to mount the stepped cone accessory.
- Miniature Extension Center: Designed to support thin work or small, delicate turnings.
- 60 Degree Center: A good all-purpose center designed for a wide variety of applications. Ideal for medium to hard woods.
- Hollow Cup Center and Point: Comes with its own demountable center point. An ideal way to hold softwoods without the risk of splitting.
- Stepped Cone: The Stepped Cone is a quick, convenient way to mount centerless rounds up to 40mm (1-9/16'') in diameter, as well as split turning pieces, or other work without a center. Reverse mounting of cone allows wedge fit of hollowed work. Requires the threaded center to mount it on the live center.
(1) Quick-change #2 morse taper
(1) Threaded center
(1) Miniature extension center
(1) 60 Degree center
(1) Hollow cup center with removable point
(1) Stepped cone
- Brand: NOVA
- NOVA SKU: 5015
- Weight (lbs): 2.5000