NOVA Pens Plus Chuck Jaws - 6034
NOVA Pens Plus
NOVA's Pen Plus Jaws quickly convert your NOVA chuck into a fast, accurate pen blank drilling tool. The large jaw profile provides a solid grip for all sizes of pen blanks, and a perfectly centered hole, every time. Being able to finely control the drill feed on your lathe helps to prevent break out on delicate pen walls. Pen Plus Jaws are also perfect for squaring up the pen blank ends after gluing in the tubes. But here's the "Plus" in Pen Plus—the heavy-duty design of the jaws means that they're also powerful enough to handle larger, longer spigot work. With an internal profile that accepts square turning blanks, and a rock solid grip over 1-1/2" long, the jaws perform admirably, with minimal vibration.
- Drills your pen blanks cleanly and accurately.
- Far faster than using a drill press.
- Also holds long, square stock firmly and accurately for wider project use beyond just pens.
- Fits all NOVA chucks
- Very efficient for small run pen making - all operations are based around the lathe.
- Secured by two screws for each jaw segment.
- Rock solid grip over 1-1/2" long.
Features standard on all NOVA Jaws:
- NOVA chucks give you the same jaw fixing system and same insert/adapter system across all chuck models.
- All accessory jaws in the range will fit all the chucks in the range for optimum flexibility. Some, however, are not recommended. See individual jaws for recommendations.
- NOVA chucks are specially designed so the jaws cut into the wood, grip firmly in the contraction mode and provide high tear out strength.
(1) Set of NOVA Pen Plus Jaws
- Brand: NOVA
- NOVA SKU: 6034