SuperMax 19-38 Combo Brush/Drum Sander (Price Increases 6-1-21 to $2,999.00) ETA for delivery 7-29-21
SuperMax 19-38 Combo Brush/Drum Sander
Your Price: $2,799.00
Part Number: 219383
Availability: ETA 07/29/2021 -3
New model includes: Sanding Head Assembly with Flatter Installed, Conveyor Table Assembly, An Aluminum Drum w/ Two Bearing Sets, A Coupling and one 80 Girt Abrasive Belt, Open Stand Assembly.
Drum sanding with Intellisand technology.
- Eliminates the guess-work of manually controlling the infinitely-variable feed speed
- Simplifies the sanding operation
- Provides a consistent finish even with varying grain pattern and density
- Greatly increases abrasive planning and dimensioning speed
- Maintains highest possible feed rate without overload
19-38” Combo Drum/Brush Sander
- True combo machine: Drum and Flat stock. Change sanding heads and sand contoured shapes
- Brush Applications include but are not limited to: white wood sanding, de-nibbing, sealer sanding, primer sanding, UV roughing, metal graining/straight lining, metal de-burring, sanding/polishing solid surface material, scuff sanding, shutter sanding, de-glossing and distressing
- Bench-top unit, standard with 180 Grit Flatter sanding head
- AC Inverter – Variable Head Speed, 200-1800 RPM
- Tension rollers are adjustable in height, span, and hold down pressure
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction for strength, rigidity, and reduced vibration
- Preset “fast” control to adjust for 38” use
Warranty: Two years on parts and labor, limited; Manufacturer’s warranties on conveyor belts, brush heads and abrasives.
Maximum Width: 38” (two passes)
Minimum Length: 2-1/4” to 3-1/2” (varies with application)
Maximum Thickness: 4” typical (varies with brush/drum style & application)
Minimum Thickness: 1/32” typical (varies with applications)
Length – 36”
Width – 42”
Height – 24” without stand
Brush: 5” diameter typical
Typical bristle length: 1-1/2” (varies)
Infinitely variable 200 to 1000 RPM
Brush 1750 RPM
Drum Dust Hood: Hinged back with 4” vacuum port
Height Adjustment: 1/16” per revolution, Depth Gauge included Conveyor
Motor: 43”–lb. torque Direct drive D.C. motor Infinitely variable 0–10 feet-per-minute
Drive Motor (TEFC): 1-3/4 HP Continuous-duty
Power Requirements: 110 Volt, Single Phase 20 amp service
Shipping Weight: 242lbs. (weight varies on how equipped) 2 boxes
Folding Infeed/Outfeed Tables 19-38
Your Price: $150.00
Part Number: SUPMX-71938-7F
Availability: ETA 05/14/2021 0
Additional infeed and outfeed support for the 19-38 Drum Sander for reduced tipping on long material—tables fold away for compact storage. These infeed/outfeed tables provide added material support for the SuperMax 19-38 Drum Sander (#44188, sold separately).
With added support on either end of your sander, you'll experience less tipping of long stock, and less risk of gouging and sander snipe. The tables fold away to save space in the shop and to make it easy to move the sander from place to place.
Works with open stands only. Features: Improves support of both short and long stock as it enters and exits the sander. Easy to assemble, attach and adjust. Heavy-duty steel construction.
Casters (Set of 4)
Your Price: $99.00
Part Number: SUPMX-98-0130
Availability: In Stock.
We Also Recommend
NOVA 1624 II Wood Lathe With Available Optional DVR 1624 Package Drive Upgrade Motor (Choose Options Below)