Laguna Revo 24|36 Lathe 220 Volt
Laguna Revo 24|36 Lathe 220 Volt
We take a $100.00 deposit at time of order and bill the balance when the lathe is shipped.
The First feature that will catch your attention is undoubtedly the ergonomic angled control panel made from anodized aluminum. The blue hue of the DRO along with the beautiful, knurled control knob fitted with a rubber grip signals this is no ordinary lathe. The bed is made from steel which allows the cast iron headstock to travel incredibly smoothly. Steel is the preferred material due to its well-known longevity & strength. Electronic variable speed is obtained via a VFD that converts 1 phase input to 3 phase output, so even at low settings you will get an incredible amount of torque. The DRO gives you an accurate RPM readout at all times any fine adjustments are made electronically. Changing from high to low settings is made easy by using the quick release handle. The headstock & tailstock lock handles are situated on the back to eliminate any interruptions to your workflow. Ergonomically designed handles use a cam lock resulting in a firm feel with no deflection.
- Motor: Induction, 1725 RPM, 3HP, 220V, 60Hz
- Phase: 1-Phase Input, 3-Phase Output
- Recommended Breaker Size: 15 Amp
- VFD: Delta S1 Variable Frequency Drive
- Remote Control Box w/Speed Settings
- Two Ergonomic Control Panel Positions: High/Low
- Drive Belt: Poly-Groove with EZ Access
- Tailstock Quill: 4½”, Engraved, Self-Ejecting
- Floor to Spindle Center: 44½”
- Front Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6307LLU
- Rear Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6205LLU
- Spindle Index#: 14/36/48 w/Lock
- Distance Between Centers: 36″
- Headstock Through-Bore: ⅜”
- Headstock Travel: Full Length
- Tailstock Through-Bore: ⅜”
- Tailstock Storage of Centers
- Toolrest Post Size: 1”
- Spindle Size: 1¼” X 8 TPI RH
- Floor to Bed: 32½” with Pads
- Spring Loaded Spindle Lock
- Max. Outboard Swing: 38″
- Swing over Banjo: 19¾”
- Face Plate: 3″ Diameter
- Tool Rest: 12″
- Steel Bed: ASTM A36
- Headstock Spindle: MT2 taper hardened to 40° HRC
- Tailstock Quill: MT2 taper hardened to 40° HRC
- Swing Over Bed: 24″
- RPM: High: 135-3500 Low: 50-1300
- Dimensions: 60″ W x 26″ D x 52¼” H
- Weight for 220V (Ship): 610 Lbs.
- The basic dynamic load rating is 30% higher than a 6207 ball bearing.
- Wall thickness of legs has been increased 80% over the Revo 18|36.
- Redesigned banjo features more compact design, 45˚ cutout, wider base, increased eccentric rod diameter and larger hanger resulting in a more solid feel when locking in place.
- Quick-release handle for switching from high to low-speed ranges
- Rear-mounted handles eliminate obstructions on the front of the lathe
- Handles are comfortably designed, and use a cam lock for fast, secure tightening and release
- Centers can be stored on the tailstock
- Spindle lock is spring-loaded
- Forward and reverse feature lets you reverse the lathe for sanding—great for directing dust away from the user and into a dust hose
- There is an additional $100.00 shipping charge for this item which is billed separately after the order has been placed.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 business days.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no additional charge for this.
- The delivery truck will need a lift gate if a loading dock is not available. There is no additional charge for this.
- Items shipped by truck are to be delivered to curbside only.
Optional Lamp Specs:
- 220 Volt
- Long Arm Design
- Swivels 220°
- 12 Volt/50 Watt
- Tilts Vertically 320°
- Built-in Transformer
- Independent ON/OFF
- Ribbed Aluminum Case
- Bright, Glare-Free Flood Light
- Reinforced Glass, Dustproof Design
- Designed for Even Light Distribution
- Does Not Require Lathe to Be Turned On
- Fits 220 volt 14BX Bandsaw, 1836 REVO, 2436 REVO
HALOSTAR 50 W 12 V GY6.35
HALOSTAR Standard | Low-voltage halogen lamps with pin base